Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Perfectly Packaged

 I think most of us would agree that birthday cards are the most frequently used greeting.  I found this card to be one that I can adapt over and over again by changing the colors, depending on who I am giving it to.  This bright, cheery card would be perfect for a girlfriend, mom or sister but with a quick change in the colors it would be suitable for any guy on your birthday card list. 

I stamped the image in Jet Black Staz On onto the Whisper White cardstock and the again on several scraps of designer paper. I cut out the boxes and layered them on the original image with a Dimensional.  Of course, the ever-popular banners are added for some dimension. 

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Best of Shelli #133488 (clear mount only); Sassy Salutations #132070 wood, #126707 clear
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Pool Party
  • Ink Pad: Jet Black Staz On
  • Designer Paper: Quarterfancy #130141
  • Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive


Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment