After I created the card I thought the top edge "needed something" so I added a standard, ole' paper clip and tied a little chevron ribbon to it. I frayed the ends a bit but I think the card is still suitable to give to a man. I also sponged the edges of the base of the card to make it appear aged.
- Stamp Set: Best of Shelli #133488; Dictionary #130348 wood, #130351 clear; Lots of Thanks #129687 wood, #129690 clear
- Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla
- Ink Pads: Basic Gray, Jet Black Staz On
- Ribbon: Basic Black 3/4" Chevron #130010 (I used 4")
- Designer Paper: Modern Medley #126926
- Accessories: Paper Clip, Stampin' Sponges, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!