After embossing the woodgrain to the base of this card I used a sponge to lightly cover the ridges with Crumb Cake ink. The flower was made from two punched, scallop circles that I crumbled up and then flattened out.
- Stamp Set: Best of Shelli #133488 (clear mount only)
- Cardstock: Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Primrose Petals
- Ink Pads: Pistachio Pudding, Crumb Cake
- Designer Paper: Natural Composition #126917, 2013-2015 In Color Paper Stack #130136
- Big Shot: Woodgrain Embossing Folder #127821
- Punches: Hexagon #130919, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle #119854, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle #127811
- Accessories: Pearls Basic Jewels, Stampin' Sponges, Distress Tool #127562, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!