Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

NEW STAMPS!

There are several new Photopolymer stamp sets available. I absolutely LOVE Photopolymer. The problem with "over inking" the edges is non-existent, the stamp turns the color you've inked it in making placement perfect every time and they are super (I mean SUPER) sticky. They will cling to the clear, acrylic blocks like mad!  If you haven't tried photopolymer let me know. I'd be happy to show you this amazing product.  Here's what's new in the Photopolymer world:

CLICK HERE TO SEE the "Bite Me" stamp set



These two new travel sets are perfect for your scrapbooks, This & That Journals, cards and much more!  You can view the images for these two sets by clicking below. A large, color flyer will open in a PDF format for you.

CLICK HERE TO SEE the "Greetings From" stamp set
CLICK HERE TO SEE the "Map It Out" stamp set

You can purchase these sets and all the fabulous Stampin' Up! products by CLICKING HERE.  

I provide Frequent Buyer points for every $25 in merchandise.  Fill your card and you will receive $15 in free product of your choice! I even pay the shipping and the tax!  Frequent Buyer cards are filed here in the Stamp Studio so there is no need to remember to use your card. It's done automatically for you! 
I would love the earn the opportunity to earn your business. 




No comments:

Post a Comment