Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Creative Christmas Fold

 
I fell in love with this creative fold so decided that I'll be showcasing it at some of my October and November workshops.  Workshops are a FREE stamping forum where you can come to create three hands-on projects.  I provide all the pre-cut pieces, accessories, envelopes and fun!  If you'd like to join us to learn some new projects and make some new friends check out my events on my website  by CLICKING HERE.  RSVP is required so I have enough supplies for everyone but it's FREE!
I used the "A Round Array" stamp set for the small image in the center of the snowflake.  The glimmer brad plays up the Smoky Slate color beautifully!
And here's that creative fold!  Fun, huh? And the best part...it's EASY!  

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Festive Flurry Bundle (includes the stamp set and the coordinating framelits that cut out the images - all at a 15% savings!) #133284 wood, #133285 clear; Tags 4 You #131820 wood, $131823 clear; A Round Array #129087 wood, #129090 clear
  • Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
  • Ink Pads: Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana
  • Designer Paper: Winter Frost Paper Stack #132183
  • Punch: 7/8" Scallop Circle #129404
  • Big Shot: Festive Flurry Framelits (if sold separately) #132193, Magnetic Platform #130658
  • Accessories: 3/8" Basics Glimmer Brads #121003, Paper Piercing Tool, Pierce Mat, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive 

Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment