Oh, how I love writing blog posts like this one! I have LOTS of good news to share with you!
Good News #1
Party More! Get More!
Promotion Dates: October 1st-31st
Get an EXTRA $25 in FREE hostess dollars when you have a total of $250 in orders; workshop or individual. That's $65 in FREE PRODUCTS (of your choice) versus the standard $40 amount!
Good News #2
- Would you like a 20% discount on all your purchases with NO OBLIGATION through April 30th?
- Would you like exclusive membership to an online gallery filled with thousands of ideas?
- Would you like to pre-purchase NEW products, before they are available, at 20% discount?
- Would you like to make new friends who enjoy the same things you do?
If you said YES to any of these then this NEW, LIMITED time offer is for you!
Promotion Dates: October 7th-21st ONLY!
- During this offer, only the special $25 starter kit will be available; the regular $99 starter kit will not be available. The $25 Starter Kit includes:
- $26.95 worth of Stampin' Up! product, of your choice (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
- Business pack which includes
- A box of 8 annual Catalogs
- A package of 8 Holiday Catalogs
- Getting Started DVD
- Starter Kit Business Brick
- Customer postcards
- Exclusive membership into Stampin' Connection, an online community of stampers with thousands of samples to inspire you, or to copy!
- 30% discount on your first order of $150 if placed within the first 45 days of joining
- Pre-purchase options for the upcoming Occasion Catalog and Sale-A-Bration
- Exclusive membership into the Hawaii Ink group which includes monthly stamping events, demonstrations, displays, door prizes and FUN!
CLICK HERE TO JOIN beginning October 7th!
Good News #3
Spread the Joy stamp set
"Spread the Joy" stamp set, by Emily M. from the Stampin' Up! home office, is the first winning stamp set from "In With You", our new stamp set design challenge beta program. In April, Stampin' Up! employees were given the challenge to create a "bucket list" stamp set. Emily "wanted to make a set that could be versatile and usable for lots of different things." Employees fell in love with her design and voted the set to victory! Stampin' Up! will be running ongoing contests and would love your participation! Join the fun at inwithyou.ideascale.com.
You can order any of these supplies through my online store HERE.
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!