Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Brightening Black Friday!

How's this for bright?  I thought I'd take a break from holiday cards to show you something fun and EASY!

Washi Tape is all the rage and has taken every day crafts to a new level. I'll admit, I didn't understand the hoopla...but then I tried it! WOW!  Washi is Japanese for 'paper' .  Yep, paper tape BUT with pretty designs on it!  Washi Tape rips easily with your fingers and the unfinished edges look wonderful on your projects - whimsical and trendy! 

I laid the Washi Tape on an angle across the front of the card.  I added a simple greeting and punched butterfly.  This card took me less than 2 minutes to make! Seriously! 

AND, don't forget...the Holiday Sale products are still available with savings up to 50%.  Click on the image below for a list of the products. AND (yes, one more "and") I'm giving away all the hostess benefits to one lucky winner!  Read the details about my Mystery Hostess rewards HERE
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=1664

Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets: Papillion Potpourri #132058 wood, #123759 clear; Four You #130535 wood, #130538 clear
  • Cardstock: Whisper  White
  • Ink Pads: Melon Mambo, Night of Navy
  • Washi Tape: Gingham Garden #129314
  • Punch: Elegant Butterfly #127526
  • Accessories: Dimensionals


Subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.  Yep, it’s FREE!
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lisacurcio/contactme

No comments:

Post a Comment