- Jesus, who saved me from all my sins and promises me an eternity with Him. Ah, faith, it's a great thing!
- My husband, Bob, who is amazingly generous, loving, thoughtful, selfless, gentle and a hard-working man. He displays all the perfect things our daughter should look for in her future husband someday. He's my ROCK!
- My daughter, Gina, has a smile that could light an entire building! She's beautiful, witty, smart, funny and oh, so talented. She's never given me a stitch of trouble. Every mom should have a daughter like her. I love her to pieces.
- My family; loving, supportive and always providing great laughs along with great 'family drama'.
- My friends; let's face it, if you're blessed with wonderful friends (like I have!) then they are JUST as precious as your family.
- My Stampin' Up! family - this includes my customers, who for 15+ years have allowed me to do, and share, what I love. THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart, for your faithfulness to me as your demonstrator, for allowing me to be a part of your life and sharing our love of stamping together! This 'family' also includes my Hawaii Ink demonstrator group. I'm so blessed with an AWESOME group of people who love paper crafting as much as I do...but the BEST PART...they make up my closest friends who have always been loving and helpful.
What are you thankful for? Leave me a comment!
To create this two-toned leaf:
- Ink up the stamp in Crumb Cake ink.
- Ink up a sponge dauber in Island Indigo.
- Using the dauber, add ink to the stamp, randomly.
- NO "double dipping" your dauber after you've inked it up once or you will muddy up your Crumb Cake ink pad.
- Stamp on to cardstock. Be sure to clean your stamp each time you want to make another leaf.
There's still time to enjoy up to 50% off on your favorite paper crafting supplies.
PLUS, I'm giving all the Hostess Benefits/Rewards away. Click on the image above to get all the details.
- Best of Autumn #134390 (clear mount only); Tags 4 You Bundle (includes the coordinating punch at a 15% discount) #133293 wood, #133294 clear
- Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
- Ink Pads: Crumb Cake, Island Indigo
- Punch: Label Bracket (included in the bundle) if purchased separately #132153
- Accessories: Sponge Daubers, Burlap Ribbon (I used 5", cut off the bound edges and frayed it for this look), Glue Dots, Dimensionals
Subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. Yep, it’s FREE!