- Volunteer for a florist - I've had a passion for flowers all my life and would love to merge my passion for creativity with flowers.
- Travel the U.S. in a BIG, fancy RV - Oh, it would have to be BIG. I need to bring all my stamping supplies. I've never seen much of the U.S. and would love to visit, leisurely, staying in RV parks. I can just see it now - I'll be teaching stamping workshops at KOA's across the country!
- Learn Spanish - I think Spanish is a beautiful, romantic language and I've always wanted to learn it. My Spanish is marginal (ok, it's embarrassing!) but living in Florida, we have a lot of Spanish speaking people and I would get to use it a lot. Who's up to teaching me?
What's on your bucket list? Leave me a comment.
- Stamp Set: Best of Autumn #134390; Sweet Essentials #132085 wood, #126457 clear
- Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
- Ink Pads: Cherry Cobbler, Jet Black Staz On, Sahara Sand, Wild Wasabi, Basic Gray
- Ribbon: Natural 7/16" Trim #129287 (I used 4")
- Big Shot: Needlepoint Border Embossing Folders (sold with 2 different designs) #129383 THIS ITEMS IS ON SALE AT 25% THROUGH DECEMBER 2ND.
- Accessories: Aqua Painter, Stapler, Sponges, Dimensionals
Subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. Yep, it’s FREE!