Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My Bucket List

http://lisacurcio.blogspot.com/2013/11/holiday-sale-starts-today-plus-door.html#uds-search-results

 Do you have a Bucket List? I do!  I've actually written them down in a smash book I've created using the Stampin' Up! Epic Day This & That Journal.  Wanna know what's on it?  Keep reading...
  • Volunteer for a florist - I've had a passion for flowers all my life and would love to merge my passion for creativity with flowers. 
  • Travel the U.S. in a BIG, fancy RV - Oh, it would have to be BIG. I need to bring all my stamping supplies. I've never seen much of the U.S. and would love to visit, leisurely, staying in RV parks. I can just see it now - I'll be teaching stamping workshops at KOA's across the country!  
  • Learn Spanish - I think Spanish is a beautiful, romantic language and I've always wanted to learn it. My Spanish is marginal (ok, it's embarrassing!) but living in Florida, we have a lot of Spanish speaking people and I would get to use it a lot.  Who's up to teaching me?
What's on your bucket list? Leave me a comment.
Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Best of Autumn #134390; Sweet Essentials #132085 wood, #126457 clear
  • Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
  • Ink Pads: Cherry Cobbler, Jet Black Staz On, Sahara Sand, Wild Wasabi, Basic Gray
  • Ribbon: Natural 7/16" Trim #129287 (I used 4")
  • Big Shot: Needlepoint Border Embossing Folders (sold with 2 different designs) #129383  THIS ITEMS IS ON SALE AT 25% THROUGH DECEMBER 2ND.
  • Accessories: Aqua Painter, Stapler, Sponges, Dimensionals 
 Subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.  Yep, it’s FREE!
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lisacurcio/contactme


No comments:

Post a Comment