Insert the flap of one envelope into the open envelope of the other. Don't like the flaps, that makes it a lot more difficult to get them connected. I used a little SNAIL Adhesive on the gum-edge. One flap will be visable from the back so I covered the back with a piece of Smoky Slate cardstock.Envelope Punch Board to make the envelopes.
- Stamp Sets: Christmas Collectibles Bundle #133282 wood, #133283 clear; Christmas Messages #131790 wood, #131793 clear
- Cardstock: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Smoky Slate
- Ink Pads: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana
- Designer Paper: Winter Frost Designer Specialty #132341; Winter Frost Paper Stack #132183
- Punches: Bird Builder, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle, Hexagon, Small Oval, Christmas Ornament (included in the bundle), 1/2" Circle
- Ribbons: White Organza, Pool Party Seam Binding, Whisper White Taffeta, Island Indigo Baker's Twine, 1/8" Silver
- Tools: Envelope Punch Board #133774
- Accessories: Whisper White Medium Envelopes, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!