Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

You're the Best!

 The NEW Envelope Punch Board is amazing....I know, I've told you that already, but it really is!  With a simple punch and a score you can make 66 different size envelopes...just like the one I made above. 
I featured this card at my "Punch the Envy" Class last month.  You can't go wrong with the timeless color combination of vanilla and black.  The Modern Medley Designer Paper makes everything look class and coordinated.
Hello Lovely
Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Hello Lovely #130240 wood, #130243 clear
  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla
  • Ink Pad: Jet Black Staz On
  • Punch: Pansy #130698
  • Designer Paper: Modern Medley #126926
  • Accessories: Dimensionals, Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246, Envelope Punch Board #133774
 
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment