Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Prince of Peace

It's November 24th and that means I've created over 30 Christmas scrapbook pages and hundreds (probably close to 300!) Christmas cards.  I started creating Christmas projects in July!  So, by this time of year I'm looking to expound my creativity and come up with something new, fresh and modern. 

(Remember, you can click on any of the pictures and enlarge them.)
 I used the Festive Flurries bundle (which includes the coordinating Framelits at a 15% discount), teamed it up with a few other stamp sets and lots of fun, punched circles to come up with this layout.  I used the White Gel Pen to create faux stitching 'connecting' the circles together. 

For me, the "hit" of this page is this amazing single stamp called "Prince of Peace", only available until January 31st.  I found the words fitting, not just for Christmas.  I can create sympathy and thinking of you cards with it, too....making it an extraordinary buy at $6.95.

The splattered background was created with my new, favorite stamp set "Gorgeous Grunge".  the pieces in that set make for great backgrounds!

Don't forget the Stampin' Up! Holiday Sale - up to 50% off until December 2nd.  Fill out your wish list and give it to someone who's shopping for you this year!  Click on the image below to get all the details about this sale AND my Mystery Hostess winner!

http://lisacurcio.blogspot.com/2013/11/holiday-sale-starts-today-plus-door.html#uds-search-results

Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets: Prince of Peace (single stamp, clear mount only) #134811; Festive Flurry Bundle (includes the coordinating Framelits at a 15% savings!) #133284 wood, #133285 clear; Gorgeous Grunge #130514 wood, #130517 clear; A Round Array #129087 wood, #129090 clear
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Soft Sky, Silver Foil Sheets #132178
  • Ink Pads: Smoky Slate, Island Indigo, Soft Sky, Whisper White Craft Ink
  • Designer Paper: Winter Frost #132341
  • Punches: 1/2" Circle, 3/4" Circle, 1" Circle, 7/8" Scallop Circle
  • Big Shot: Festive Flurry Framelits (purchase in a bundle for a 15% savings) Sold separately #132193, Magnetic Platform #130658
  • Accessories: White Gel Pen #105021, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Dimensionals
Subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.  Yep, it’s FREE!
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lisacurcio/contactme

No comments:

Post a Comment