Don't forget, the Holiday Sale is still going on but only until December 2nd. Click the picture below for all the details including my Mystery Hostess GIVEAWAY!
Instructions on how to create the Christmas tree image:
- Punch the Christmas tree from Cherry Cobbler cardstock
- Use the 1" Square punch and position it over the negative image of the tree on the Cherry Cobbler cardstock and punch. This will leave you with an opening in the square that represents the tree.
- Punch a piece of Whisper White cardstock using the Postage Stamp punch.
- Use Dimensionals to mount the Cherry Cobbler tree image to the Whisper White piece.
- Add a rhinestone to the top of the tree to represent the star.
- With the Whisper White card folded, use your 1/4" hole punch and create a small nitch, in two places, in the cardstock, right along the folded crease. When the card is opened, this hole will be larger allowing you to string the ribbon through it. Do NOT try and punch the entire circle through both layers of cardstock or it will jam your punch. ((Go ahead, ask me how I know that! :D))
- Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes #128748 wood, #127802 clear
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
- Ink Pad: Cherry Cobbler
- Big Shot: Stylish Stripes embossing folder #132174
- Designer Paper: Season of Style Paper Stack #132181
- Punches: 1/4" Circle (retired), 1" Square #124094, Postage Stamp #122344, Holiday Shapes Punch Pack #126882 (carried over from the 2012 Holiday Catalog)
- Ribbon: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding #120992
- Accessories: Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Dimensionals
Subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. Yep, it’s FREE!