Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Another Craft Fair Sneak Peak!

 Lots more new things to sell at another Craft Fair today!  

Today's fair is special. I was hand-selected to participate (and I was quite flattered).  This fair is done the "old fashioned way".  EVERY VENDOR is selling 100% hand-crafted items - no retail product!  

I've made these shaker vases from both salt & pepper and cheese shakers.  Truly, the pictures don't do them justice. You can score one of these for just a few dollars!  They will make a great year-round gift for a co-worker, neighbor or friend.  Each one is unique - there are no two-of-a-kind! 

Come visit me today:

BRANDON CHRISTIAN CHURCH’S 6TH ANNUAL CRAFT BAZAAR
(910 Bryan Rd., Brandon)
Saturday, December 7th * 9AM – 2PM 

Subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.  
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lisacurcio/contactme


No comments:

Post a Comment