Some of you might remember that I spent 5 wonderful days in Northern Ohio and Pennsylvania with my dear friend, and sister stamper, Linda Bauwin. During that visit, Linda hosted a weekend stamping retreat. I dubbed my trip the "Frozen Tundra" because it was SO COLD!
I just booked a venue to host my first, all day stamping retreat. It will be at Cedarkirk Camp in Lithia, Florida on Saturday, March 15th. Mark your calendar now so you won't miss the fun!
Details will be coming soon!
This is one of the fabulous projects Linda provided during the weekend retreat. We used the Decorative Window Gift Boxes (page 36 of the Holiday Catalog) and filled them with five (5) 3"x3" note cards and envelopes.
These boxes are 1 1/2"x4"x4" and they come 6 in a package for only $4.95. I don't know about you, but I love a DEAL this time of year! These boxes are definitely a deal! They are food safe and the perfect size for homemade cookies, ornaments and much more! CLICK HERE to order yours!
Make It Supplies:
- Stamp Set: Festive Flurry Bundle (includes the stamp set and the coordinating Framelits) #133284 wood, #133285 clear
- Cardstock: Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
- Ink Pads: Coastal Cabana
- Big Shot: Gift Bow Die #129977
- Foil Sheets: Silver #132178
- Envelopes: Square #107309
- Designer Paper: Winter Frost #132341
- Glimmer Paper: Silver #124005
- Accessories: Frosted Finishes Embellishments #132150, Dimensionals, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Silver Ribbon 1/8" #132137
Subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.