Christmas just isn't red and green anymore and this page proves just that. I love the color combination. It's warm and trendy.
I used the snowman to lend some credence to the wintery feel of this layout. I cut up some scraps of ribbon to make his scarf and attached them with glue dots. The glimmer brads add some sparkle, too.
Make It Supplies:
- Stamp Sets: Snow Day #131892 wood, #131895 clear; Festive Flurries #131778, #131781 clear (this stamp set is also sold as a bundle which includes the coordinating Framelits #133284 wood, #133285 clear)
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Blushing Bride
- Ink Pads: Basic Gray, Soft Sky, Blushing Bride, Pumpkin Pie
- Big Shot: Snow Flurry Bigz Die (retired)
- Designer Paper: Winter Frost #132341, Subtles Pack #130135
- Accessories: Basics Glimmer Brads #121003, Paper-Piercing Tool, Piece Mat, Dimensionals, Blushing Bride 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon #131209, Glue Dots
Subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.