Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

All Wrapped Up!


By now lots of you have your Christmas shopping underway. I love gift giving but I love wrapping the gifts just as much as buying them.  I love making the outside looks special - just like the person I'm giving the gift to.  This card is a tribute to packaging!

I used the Gift Bow Die (hurry, we have not been told it's being carried over after January 2nd!).  I love this die because it makes 3 different bows. Here I've used the small bow, there's a larger bow and you can double up the two sizes for an awesome double bow, too! 
 I sponged the edges of the cardstock for dimension an heat embossed the words with silver.  I played up the silver embossing powder by adding two mini silver brads as well. 
I added silver glimmer paper for the center of the bow which adds that extra sparkle.  

Make It Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Joy to the World #131796 wood, #131799 clear
  • Cardstock: Pool Party, Smoky Slate
  • Ink Pads: Metallic Silver Encore #132142, Smoky Slate
  • Designer Paper:  Winter Frost Paper Stack #132183
  • Big Shot: Gift Bow Die #129977
  • Tools:  Heat Tool #129052, Silver Emboss Powder #109131, Embossing Buddy #103083
  • Accessories:  Mini Silver Brads #122941, Piercing Tool, Pierce Mat, Bone Folder, Stamping Sponges, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.  
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lisacurcio/contactme


No comments:

Post a Comment