How lovely are thy branches! Well, no 'branches' on these but they did turn out lovely! Well, at least I think so! ((grin))
Last Thursday was our last scrapbook class for 2013 and as always, with my December classes, we had a Christmas Party! I served hot cocoa (complete with mini marshmallows and whipped cream!) and cookies. Everyone got a free roll of Washi Tape, too!
I created the trees from the largest pennant from the Perfect Pennants Die. And, what would a Christmas tree would be without a little 'bling'! I added a glimmer paper star to the top of each tree.
I also created a journaling pocket. These are easy to make. Just cut a piece of cardstock about 1/2" wider than you'd like your journaling piece to be, notch the top with a circle punch and insert the journaling. I added a pull out tab with some shredded Burlap Ribbon.
Make It Supplies:
- Stamp Set: Christmas Messages #131790 wood, #131793 clear
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
- Ink Pad: Cherry Cobbler
- Designer Paper: Season of Style #132340
- Glimmer Paper: Champagne #127885
- Punches: Merry Minis Punch Pack #126882, 1" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 1/8" hand held hole punch (retired)
- Big Shot: Perfect Pennants Die #123126, Tasteful Trim Die #120893
- Accessories: Burlap Ribbon #132140, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
Subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.