Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Bouquet for You

Simple, huh?  And, ohhhhh so easy!  Punches do all the "work" here for this quick card.  
Tips:
  1. The vase is the Ornament Punch with the bottom cut off. I simply use the punch and eliminate the bottom half from the designer paper as I'm punching. This skips a step to cut it off!
  2. The flowers are made from the 1/2" Circle punch. I added a white center to them using the gel pen.
  3. I featured this stamp set in yesterday's post, too and included the link to the stamp set so you can see the assortment of words that are included. CLICK HERE.  
  4. It's tough to see in this picture (hmmm...don't know why there's a shadow, sorry!) but I created a banner tip on the right hand side of the designer paper strip.  I used the square punch to create that tip. 
Supplies: 
  • Stamp Set: Feels Good (#129681 wood, #129684 clear)  
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade
  • Ink Pad: Rich Razzleberry
  • Punches: 1/2" Circle #119869, 1 1/4" Square #119865, Ornament #119847
  • Designer Paper: Summer Smooches #125409
  • Accessories: White Gel Pen #105021, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment