Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Creative Thank You

Here are some tips to creating this simple card. 1) I cut panels for the front of this card then stamped them. You could also stamp first then cut the panels. 2) I recommend using bold colors when creating a panel card, especially if you are stamping on white or vanilla and mounting them on that same color.  3) I used Dimensionals to mount the panels.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Creative Elements (122645 wood,122647 clear) REMEMBER, ALL STAMPS are 15% off on Monday, October 29th.  You can place your order HERE
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink Pads: Primrose Petals, Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Dimensionals (104430)

No comments:

Post a Comment