Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Friday, October 12, 2012

INK-credible Promotion!

Who wants FREE ink pads?  November 1-December 16th - host a $450 workshop and receive an ENTIRE collection of ink pads for FREE! (excludes Neutrals).  Too busy to host? No problem...host a catalog workshop and receive the same benefits. The FREE INK PADS are in ADDITION to the hostess benefits; $65 in free merchandise and one item of your choice at 50% off!  Contact me today!



Click HERE and email me if you would like to hold a FREE, hands-on workshop in my Stamp Studio.  Three projects, all supplies included and LOTS of fun! 
I have the following dates still available:

Monday, November 5th
Tuesday, November 6th
Wednesday, November 7th
Wednesday, November 14th
Thursday, November 15th
Friday, November 16th
Monday, December 3rd
Tuesday, December 4th
Wednesday, December 5th

No comments:

Post a Comment